Open Water session is cancelled for Saturday October 22.
Pool session will take place on Saturday unless a T3 signal (or higher) is raised again.
If the sessions are postponed, we will let you know ASAP what the next dates will be. Most likely the Open Water session will just be on the 29th but the next pool session will have to be confirmed as it depends on the pool's availability.
Mr. G can always be contacted at 69029519 if you have any questions.