Deep, Navigation and Search & Recovery, Peak Performance Buoyancy and Boat Dive
Open Water (ocean) dives: (From Pak Sha Wan)
Saturday October 29: Peak Performance Buoyancy navigation and Boat
Saturday November 5: Deep and Search & Recovery
Be at the Pak Sha Wan pier in Sai Kung by 8:45am. If you are going to be late, please call Mr. G (69029519), otherwise you will have to reschedule, at your own cost. We should be back at the pier around 4pm.
WHAT TO BRING
- Lunch and water will be provided (If you are vegetarian, please bring your own food)
- Towel and swim gear
- Water bottle
- Some snacks
- Any dive equipment you may have
- AOW slates (came with the manual)
- A sweater/jacket in case it is windy/cold
HOW TO GET THERE?
- Take a taxi to Pak Sha Wan Pier in Sai Kung.
- Take the MTR to one of the stations below and take the corresponding bus. If you do so, I would recommend to go to Hang Hau MTR station, take minibus 101M and get off at Pak Sha Wan Pier.