When and where?
- Saturday October 6: Open Water session I for Group A and B
- Saturday October 13: Open Water session II for Group A and B
We will meet at 8:45 am at the end of Pak Sha Wan Pier in Sai Kung.
The boat will leave at 9:00am sharp, in case you are 5min late, please call Mr. Gonzalez (6902-9519), otherwise you will have to reschedule. We should be back at the pier around 4pm.
What to bring?
Lunch and water will be provided (it will not be Kosher food)
- Towel and swim gear
- Water bottle
- Some snacks
- Any dive equipment you may have
- A sweater/jacket in case it is windy.
How to get there?
- Take a taxi to Pak Sha Wan Pier in Sai Kung.
- Take the MTR to one of the stations below and take the corresponding bus. If you do so, I would recommend to go to Hang Hau MTR station, take minibus 101M and get off at Pak Sha Wan Pier.